Mercedes has announced the prices for the fifth generation C-Class (W206) which can be ordered starting March 30, 2021.
Therefore, these are:
– Mercedes C 180, 1.5 l / 170 HP 41,138.40 euros
– Mercedes C 200, 1.5l / 204 HP 44,797.25 euros
– Mercedes C 200 4Matic, 1.5 l / 204 HP 47,177.55 euros
– Mercedes C 300, 2.0 l / 258 HP 47,891.55 euros
– Mercedes C 220 d, 2.0 l / 200 HP 47,177.55 euros
– Mercedes C 300 d, 2.0 l / 265 HP 51,788.30 euros
At the start of sales, three estate versions will be available:
– Mercedes C 200, 1.5 l / 204 HP 46,975.25 euros
– Mercedes C 220 d, 2.0 l / 200 HP 49,355.25 euros
– Mercedes C 300 d, 2.0 l / 265 HP 53,966.50 euros
The Avantgarde line costs 952 euros and comes with 17-inch alloy wheels. Meanwhile, the AMG line costs 3,094 euros and comes with 18-inch alloy wheels with 5 spokes.
Also, the Night package, 535 euros, can be added to both equipment lines. Metallic paint costs 928.20 euros and special designo colors cost 1,356.60 euros (hyacinth red), 1,773.10 euros (opalith white) and 2,356.20 euros (selenite gray).
LED high performance headlights are standard while Digital Light headlights have a price of 1,606.50 euros, and the panoramic sunroof costs 1,689.80 euros.
Mercedes C-Class prices – How much is the sports suspension?
Mercedes C-Class comes standard with Comfort suspension. The sports suspension costs 404.60 euros and the adaptive one 1,071 euros.
An air suspension is no longer offered for the C-Class, because of low demand from customers. Instead, Mercedes offers integral steering for 1,249.50 euros.
Comfort package (seat heating for driver and front passenger and 4-way lumbar support) cost 624.75 euro and the steering wheel heating another 309.40 euro.
Three multimedia systems are available:
– Infotainment package 1,779.50 euros (MBUX navigation, smartphone integration, traffic sign assistant)
– Advanced Infotainment package 2,731.50 euros (MBUX navigation, display driver, central display)
– High-end Infotainment package 3,195.15 euros (MBUX Navigation Premium with augmented reality, driver display, central display)
The Active Brake Assistant and Active Lane Keeping Assist are standard equipment. The Active Blind Spot Assistant though comes for 535.50 euro, the adaptive cruise control Distronic 476 euro and you can order two assistance systems packages:
– Advanced assistance package 2,296.70 euro
– High-end assistance package 2,891.70 euro.
The Parking package with reversing camera has a price of 1,243.55 euro while the Advanced Parking Package with 360 degrees camera costs 1,790.95 euro.